Miscellaneous
After reading my previous post, my wife emailed me at work to say: "You can do better."
Yeah, I know, but sometimes you don't know what you're going to write and you just sit down and whatever comes out, comes out. Some of my better posts were
Oh well. What are blogs for if not to let us fling our stuff out there, be it good or...less good? Nobody delivers gold every time, except maybe Eric, and his biweekly rate of output has to make that a little easier.
So rather than another spontaneously spawned soliloquy about whatever happens to be rattling around my sorry subconscious, here's a bunch of words you can click on. On the interweb, they call them links.
A webcam of Vancouver. See why I'm always going on about how beautiful it is. (You'll need to scroll down a bit.)
Why didn't this happen to me when I became a citizen?
Why you should drive a stick.
Arby's? Nah, I'm thinkin' football.
I'm starting Toby on driving lessons tomorrow.
What passes for controversy in Canada.
Sorry, Doug.


1 Comments:
I mean, besides not playing the lottery, why didn't it happen to me, period. I thought the "driving a stick" thing was funny. Can you imagine the embarrassment if you were trying to steal someone's car, forced them out of it, only to have to get away on foot (or, at least to the getaway car)? Embarrassing!
Post a Comment
<< Home