5.31.2006

An Invitation

Alicia Grace Fuller's Dedication and "Coming Out" Party
Wednesday, June 28
Genoch residence
5:30-8:00pm

Alicia will be dedicated at my mother's house. Please come meet her and celebrate with us! It'll be the only party where you get asked to wash your hands as soon as you arrive. At least I'm guessing; maybe I don't know what kind of parties you've been to. We will meet at 5:30 and plan on doing the dedication around 7pm. Everyone is invited! If you don't have my mama's address, email Josh at jsfuller77@hotmail.com or contact the Porch.

Oh, and one more thing. Absolutely NO GIFTS please. I know, it's mean and cruel of us, but Alicia already has enough clothes for three babies for the next two years, and everything else she needs as well. We know you love us, we can't wait to see you there, and all you should be bringing is you.

In other news, Alicia, Toby, and I went to see the neonatal pulmonologist today. Alicia was 22 1/2 inches long, 10 lbs 5 oz! Woohoo! She's still actually just above the 10th percentile, but 10 lbs sounds pretty nice to me. (25th percentile is 11lbs; not too far off.) No more Lasix and only once a day for the Prevacid. Very nice. He wants to see her again in three months to take another X-ray (she hasn't had one since leaving the hospital) to check on that cyst on her lung. At the worst, it could get infected and cause pneumonia and need to be surgically removed. Oh fun. But most likely it will go away.

I feel like another land mine has just been thrown into the field. Thankfully, Alicia is pretty good at avoiding them. Despite how I might have sounded in the previous post, I do give lots of credit to all of your prayers.

But yeah, she's doing great.
Come celebrate with us!

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger Licia said...

I will get to be there!!! Yeay!! I will probably still be a bit jetlagged, it'll only be my 2nd day in the country, but I'm so excited! love you all. see you very soon :)
-Alicia (the Australian one)

 
At 1:39 AM, June 06, 2006, Blogger Jasmine said...

Hey Michelle,

I wish I could be there for ya'll.

Will be sending well wishes.

Jasmine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home