8.19.2006

Hangin' out with the guys

To put your mind at ease right away, Toby and I have ably survived two full days without our women. Only four more to go.

We're having lots of fun, of course...loud music all day long, playing with trains and legos, digging holes in the lawn, and this afternoon we went to a movie. Toby thought the first one was better.

So far Toby hasn't complained about my cooking or questioned my choices when I get him dressed in the morning. He has been waking up more than usual during the night, but I don't mind sharing the bed with him. I'm not used to having the whole thing to myself.

Michelle and Alicia say hello from Seattle, where they are having beautiful weather and a great time. Like any good baby, Alicia is taking advantage of the absence of a parent to work on her milestones, doing some sitting up on her own and more rolling over. Yesterday she got to spend time with another 8-month-old girl and it sounds like they had a blast.

So the excitement never stops for us, at home or away. I have my evening plans all set, so I better start thinking about what's for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home