Bachelors Again
I'm glad that Michelle has been able to write a couple of posts on here (extremely worthy posts, I might add) and take a little of the pressure off me to report her medical and emotional status with accuracy. Unfortunately her magnesium has been upped again, and she's really feeling it. This morning she barely had the energy to eat her breakfast, so she might not be posting again for a while.
Yesterday I dropped my mother off at the airport, so once again Toby and I are on our own. Naturally, the house is spotless and the kitchen is stocked, so there's not a lot to do but turn the music up loud and have a good time. It could be worse.
I remember saying something about you good people donating meals to make sure Toby and I don't end up with scurvy before Michelle is home and on her feet again, but to be honest I feel pretty good about things in that department. If anyone would like to feed us a meal or two, that's fine, just get in touch with me by phone or email. Most of you know my home number, but if you want to get in touch with me during the day, kindly dial 651.793.2599.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home