Toby's Four!
Last year it was knights; this year was clowns. Michelle made this beautiful cake...
We had fun with balloons...
Played in the most delicious sandbox...
After that it was Stick The Nose On The Clown. Alicia preferred to do it without the blindfold.
Pizza Time!
Followed by the main event...
After all that, we still found time to open presents...
The End...at least until the real birthday on Tuesday!


5 Comments:
Michelle! I never knew you were so crafty. It looks like it's right out of the 70s. Did you get the idea from that cake book that I think all of our moms probably still have? I think Leyna might get the butterfly this year :-) I wish I could have been there to have some. Good work!
What a fun party! You are so creative Michelle. You definately know how to make your children feel loved and important.
BTW- Happy Birthday Toby!!! You are a wonderful guy. You are so smart, creative and fun. You are a good friend. We love you very much!
I see Toby got Moon Sand. I've got three words for you: Out Side Toy.
I got some for Maddie for Christmas and while it's cool and she loves it, it makes a huge mess. We are now saving it for summer.
Oh, and happy birthday Toby!
Post a Comment
<< Home