Snow Day
These last two days have plunged Minnesota into quite the deep freeze, with today's high temperature reaching all the way up to three degrees below zero (that's 20 below Celsius) and a ten mph wind not helping things. But Saturday was a beautiful day and we managed to take advantage of it, getting outside and making a great snowman.


Had he stayed up, I imagine that the ensuing icy cold winds would have frozen our new friend solid, possibly preserving him throughout the entire winter. Unfortunately, less than an hour later while Toby and I were working on this cave...

...the snowman collapsed, presumably under the weight of his own awesomeness.

In retrospect, his middle section should probably have been his bottom, and vice versa. He was kinda bulky around the middle. I didn't want to say anything, though. I think the lesson is to be honest with your friends before it's too late...even if you just met.


2 Comments:
We're jealous of your snowman, short-lived though he was! Anya and I have been waiting to make one, but we haven't had more than a few flurries around here.
nice torso on that snowman. kinda like the johnny bravo of snowmen. awesomeness indeed.
Post a Comment
<< Home