2.07.2006

Alicia Gets Dressed



Don't take my picture yet!


I'm so pretty.



Yawn...


Nighty-night.

5 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Licia said...

That's beautiful! she's beautiful. I can't wait to see her again.

 
At 7:59 AM, February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! She's adorable!

 
At 11:04 PM, February 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle and Josh, this is Kathy and Gil writing from Russia. I'm so glad for your blog. It's really helps us understand the whole flow of Alicia's growth and progress. Congrats on breaking the 4 lb. barrier! That's wonderful. We love you guys and think you are amazing. We are remembering you and asking Papa to take care of all that concerns you!! By the way, the latest photos are great. Love, KR

 
At 6:25 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Melody Peters said...

It is amazing what you have been through to come this far. She is so beautiful. It must be nice to dress her and hold her more each day. We're at Erine's place right now and see the many pictures of you guys all over. Hope you have a great visit with them. We totally appreciate the opportunity to come out for the weekend and stay here.

 
At 8:35 PM, February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! that's a lot of clothes. very sweet! I'm excited to see her in my hat. :) thanks. It is so amazing to read this journey. thank you for keeping us updated. we love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home