Kids – darn, they just won’t perform on demand. Thanks for posting all the videos of the various Fullers, etc. I got warm fuzzies peeking in on the family Christmas. Nice big grin, Brad, literally made me lol. How sweet to get a brief glimpse of Kacia. Think I had a fleeting glance of my sister in the background in the last one (in a red sweater on the couch?) Ken & I had a very low key Christmas in BA – no breaking out into tango in the streets. May you all have an inspired and nurturing 2010. Hugs to all, Susan
Thanks for the great video. It was fun to share in a Fuller Christmas and hear the laughter etc. I agree with Susan...lovely grin Brad! Sorry we missed you when we all got together a couple of weeks ago! Maybe next time. Have a happy New Year. Love to all. Terry and Ken xo
2 Comments:
Kids – darn, they just won’t perform on demand. Thanks for posting all the videos of the various Fullers, etc. I got warm fuzzies peeking in on the family Christmas. Nice big grin, Brad, literally made me lol. How sweet to get a brief glimpse of Kacia. Think I had a fleeting glance of my sister in the background in the last one (in a red sweater on the couch?) Ken & I had a very low key Christmas in BA – no breaking out into tango in the streets. May you all have an inspired and nurturing 2010.
Hugs to all,
Susan
Thanks for the great video. It was fun to share in a Fuller Christmas and hear the laughter etc. I agree with Susan...lovely grin Brad! Sorry we missed you when we all got together a couple of weeks ago! Maybe next time. Have a happy New Year. Love to all.
Terry and Ken xo
Post a Comment
<< Home