11.24.2008

Birthday Bash

Can Alicia really be three? Well, not officially until Friday. But you don't want to have a birthday party right after Thanksgiving...sometimes people aren't actually mobile again yet. Alicia's celebration was on Saturday.

There was face painting...




I think Zack did the best job.


Some of the kids painted their dolls' faces too, so the dolls got a bath afterwards.


Can't have a party without balloons. As it turns out, even balloons can be used as weapons by young boys.


And of course, the main event...



And doll-sized cupcakes for our babies!






The day after...Alicia enjoys her new puzzles...


And even Toby likes her new dress!

4 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, November 24, 2008, Blogger Michelle Fuller said...

I did plan, actually, to have the children paint the babies' faces. I went to the thrift store and found 4 all-plastic babies that could be painted and washed. And it was a hit, thank you very much.

 
At 12:17 AM, November 28, 2008, Blogger Brad said...

Boy. That last one kinda...hits ya.

 
At 3:17 AM, November 30, 2008, Blogger Licia said...

What a fantastic party Michelle! Happy happy birthday Little Alicia :)
(Love from Big Alicia)

 
At 10:08 PM, December 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zack versus Toby in Princess costume. Both rather scary Daycare clients--I'll take Toby wings or claws down! Papa Ernie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home