I don't have a witty title. I'm not Josh.
So. Our house is sold. It went on the market a week ago. One couple looked at it on Saturday morning. They came back today at noon. They made an offer at 5:30pm today. Our realtor came over when I got home from school at 9:30pm. I'm going to have trouble falling asleep.
Now, if all of you praying that our house would sell would now turn your attention to finding a house for us to rent, that would be appreciated. We close on October 20th. Good thing I've gotten rid of so much stuff already!


6 Comments:
Congratulations on the house selling! I have a friend who may be looking to rent out a townhouse in Oakdale for awhile.... I'll call her to see if that's still open.
Ok, so I do know of a nice townhouse for rent (by some good friends of ours) in Oakdale, available asap. Do you have my contact info?
I don't think we do, Kira. Send me an email, jsfuller77 at gmail.com.
That's incredible! Are you sure you just can't move to Canada sooner? Will I still be able to see you when we come at beginning of Oct? Wow! I'm taking Leyna to school in the morning. Are you going to be around tomorrow afternoon? Let's talk.
Congrats!
Victor
Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home