8.21.2007

Come Up With Arbys

On our fridge is an alphabet of magnetic letters, the original purpose for which must have been the education and entertainment of our offspring. Lately, though, its function has been to provide me the challenge of composing humorous phrases which don't require any letter more than once. It's harder than it looks.









3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, August 21, 2007, Blogger Michelle Fuller said...

I got the job, by the way. Monday and Wednesday nights in Osseo. The classes aren't in the city of Osseo, actually, that's just the name of the school district. The classes are in Brooklyn Center, five minutes from home. Yeah! I'm quite excited.

 
At 7:24 PM, August 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you on a week of high achievements!

 
At 5:59 PM, August 22, 2007, Blogger Kira said...

This post brought forth tears of laughter. Josh, I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home