5.09.2007

Yang

Just so you know, my habit is to complain about life on the blog and then feel much better. And I do. I had a number of nights when it was hard to fall asleep, but I'm okay now. Tired, but okay.

The MRI should happen on Friday at 10am. The poor babe is going to be under for four hours. I had no idea that MRIs took that long. Her CT scan last summer was over in minutes. Then it will be a good part of a week, perhaps, before we'll know anything.

One of the main things for me about Alicia's care and health is feeling like the doctors are taking care of her. And now I feel like that, so I can sleep.

In other news, Alicia is getting closer to walking and seeming to be more interested in it. She doesn't stand alone for more than a couple of seconds, but tonight she was actually getting on and off of bikes in our driveway all by herself. Crazy girl. Really, she's very happy and very engaged in life. I always wonder about whether fluid in her ears is keeping her from hearing and gaining language, but today I felt like she was understanding more and more. She's lots of fun.

And Toby is a riot as well. He's so much older all of a sudden. He wants to do everything himself, so I do find lots for him to do alone. You better believe it. Next time you see him, ask him to recite a nursery rhyme for you. He's got a selection and it's oh so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home