Funny Stuff
At three pounds, two ounces, Alicia has essentially doubled her birth weight. This means, according to Gerber, that she's ready to start solid foods. We might give her a little while longer.
Some other stuff that I find funny:
Apparently, the greatest privilege afforded me by my newfound US Citizenship is the right to vote for this guy if I choose. I just may. You want your first time to be memorable, right?
I have a special place in my heart for weird news items from Australia, since I have such dear friends there now. I know they laugh as heartily as I do about these. A 19-year-old managed to stomp on spider so hard, he broke his leg. Then there was the dad who got himself stuck in a washing machine while playing with his kids.
How about the 88-year-old woman who was trapped in her car for six days and survived by drinking condensation? Or the 11-year-old boy who had his head run over by a truck and is doing fine, other than a little headache?
I wouldn't want to be the person who has to decide how to enforce this law.
Irony is alive and well in Tokyo.
Poetic justice is alive and well in New Mexico.
And for you eBay addicts, the latest ridiculous item up for bidding is an entire family of eight. Yours for five years, if you have $1.5 million to blow.
So there's


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home