12.14.2005

Surgery Complete

Alicia's surgery was successful. She's back on the ventilator at fairly high settings for now...they don't except to see very much improvement right away, but we'll keep you posted as the days go by.

8 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear it went well.

 
At 4:34 PM, December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still praying for you all.

- Steve-o

 
At 7:40 PM, December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the update. praying throughout the day.

 
At 9:55 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger A Viewpoint From Victor said...

So far, so good. I'll keep praying...

Victor

 
At 6:27 AM, December 15, 2005, Blogger Josh Fuller said...

Congrats to Brad for catching the typo in this post...my first in 153 days!

 
At 6:56 AM, December 15, 2005, Blogger Brad said...

(sheepishly)

thanks.

I said I was glad to hear the good news, too, you know.

 
At 7:00 AM, December 15, 2005, Blogger Josh Fuller said...

I know, and I hope I didn't embarrass you. I just appreciate being kept on my toes.

 
At 2:15 AM, December 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news, good news. We're still praying. Reading the last few posts reminded me a lot of the song "wires" by Athlete (I put it on the CD I made for your birthday). It's about a similar situation.

"I can see it in your eyes, you'll be alright..."

Love you guys.

Brad (and Stacy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home