Kind of makes you worry that she's going to fall down the stairs, doesn't it? There is a mirror at the bottom of those stairs, so she's watching herself dance.
The music in the background is the Carolina Chocolate Drops, a free concert that Toby and I went to. Toby calls it children's music.
That's SO cute! Leyna dances the same way, with her right foot kind of arched. Did Toby dance like that when he was 2? I wonder if it's just a little kid thing? Cn you do a post about that music you were telling me about when we were at the zoo, or atleast tell me more about it? I"m getting tired of Silly Songs for Kids :-)
Hey, I followed your link from your comment on Mad Dog's blog and was rewarded with extreme cuteness! Your little girl is adorable and I enjoyed that very much.
4 Comments:
Kind of makes you worry that she's going to fall down the stairs, doesn't it? There is a mirror at the bottom of those stairs, so she's watching herself dance.
The music in the background is the Carolina Chocolate Drops, a free concert that Toby and I went to. Toby calls it children's music.
That's SO cute! Leyna dances the same way, with her right foot kind of arched. Did Toby dance like that when he was 2? I wonder if it's just a little kid thing? Cn you do a post about that music you were telling me about when we were at the zoo, or atleast tell me more about it? I"m getting tired of Silly Songs for Kids :-)
I don't think it's a 2-year-old thing...'cause I'm pretty sure Josh dances like that, too. It's definitely a Fuller thing...haha
Hey, I followed your link from your comment on Mad Dog's blog and was rewarded with extreme cuteness! Your little girl is adorable and I enjoyed that very much.
Post a Comment
<< Home