9.22.2006

Tobyisms part 2

...because this kid just won't stop being cute.

M - Toby, you may not step on your sister. Do you know why? You might hurt her and she would have to go the hospital.
T - How I have any fun?

T - Mama, can we watch TV?
M - No, not right now.
T - Oh, come on...it'll be fun!

M - Toby, what does your sucker taste like?
T - It tastes like blue!

J (changing diaper) - Yuck!
T - Don't say 'yuck,' my friend.

J - What book do you want to read, Toby?
T - Which one you want Dada?
J - Oh, I get to pick? Okay, I like this one...
T - No, this is your favorite!

J - Toby, how many pounds do you weigh?
T - Thirty years ago!
(long pause)
T - Can I be thirty years ago?

T - Can I get in the way please?

T - These tires are tired!

M - Allelu, allelu, allelu, alleluia...
T - Crazy the Lord!

This one doesn't involve Toby, but...
M - "Farmer's Market Spaghetti!"
J - Really?
M - The name of the dish.
J - Oh. I thought someone had a spaghetti tree, like Dr. Seuss.
M - Dr. Seuss had a spaghetti tree?

And, completely unrelated, just for bonus points...
The Best News You Will Read This Week.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Kira said...

My favorite is the part about "crazy the Lord" -- and now I will forever sing the song that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home