4.19.2007

Just Links

Tim Duncan's got people.

Tool is coming back. Gratuitous link to my invaluable review of last September's concert here.

If you don't know about the Mysterious Problem of the Disappearing Bees, you should read this article. This has got to be one of the most bizarre things that has happened on this planet in my lifetime.

And finally, if there are any other husbands out there who have a similar deal with their wives as I do (with my one wife, not wives) where they do the cooking and baking and we handle the clean-up, if she asks you for a mini-muffin pan for Mother's Day or her birthday, the correct response is, "Never in a million years."

2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Renee said...

Too funny - that is exactly how things work in our house and my mini-muffin pan mysteriously disapeared in the last move... I'll have to talk to Chris about that!

I am a regular lurker on the blog, even if I don't make myself known. Good luck with Alicia and selling the house - the kids are gorgeous :)

 
At 9:14 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Kira said...

Get a silicone mini-muffin pan -- clean up is almost non-existent! They are even more necessary when one spouse (and I'm not naming names!) does both the baking and the clean-up.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home