2.02.2009

Marked Man




My drawings are making me a stealer. My drawings are also making me a fighter. I'm called a stealer and a fighter. I'm called a fighter when I'm fighting and a stealer when I'm stealing. And I also attack people and even fish with my friends. And that's what I do! And that's all that I know about me 'cause that's all that I do.

4 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, February 02, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he do that by himself? I hope it wasn't permanent :-)

 
At 7:31 PM, February 02, 2009, Blogger Michelle Fuller said...

Oh the things you get to do when Mama is at work! My children wouldn't be half as creative if I was always around.

I've come home to sleeping children and am told that these "markings" produced an inarguable reason to bathe and that my children are both sleeping clean.

 
At 8:56 PM, February 02, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So he had help from his father? :-)

 
At 3:59 AM, February 05, 2009, Blogger Jenell Williams Paris said...

I wonder if his emotional life is like yours, Josh. His face in photos reminds me of yours, in sort of where his emotion is stored. And in the way you, too, often used to come to church with a marker-covered face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home