There's this unpublished list of things children must do while amidst their childrening years. In the last week, we ticked off two of those things.
Alicia ran into the street while there was an oncoming car.
And Toby locked the doors to our bedroom and the bathroom and then shut the doors from the outside. All of the bobby pins were in the bathroom. All four of us were in the hallway.
Fun times!
As for me, did I tell you all that we're/I'm doing? I'm teaching two nights. Josh is mentoring one night a week. And I'm working on two grad classes, online, for a total of 5 credits in two months. Ah! So if you talk to us and I tell you that I haven't had a chance to talk to Josh about some topic, now you know why. If he's home, I'm not. I'll see you all again at the end of November.


1 Comments:
Hey more Fullers:)
I was born "Michelle Fuller", my brothers "Joel Fuller & Michael Fuller".. I also have a sis and lots of cousins by the name of Fuller.
-Michelle Fuller-Meijs
Post a Comment
<< Home