Summer Goodness
I now have a Zune, so I'd much rather play with that than write things here. But we have some fun pictures to share.
On Dad's birthday last week, we tried a new (to us) place called Cupcake and it was scrumptious.

Good Toby, but this time smile...


I'd just like to point out how good both our kids are at getting their faces thoroughly messy but keeping their clothes clean.

Today's weather was amazing, so we did a lot of fun stuff. We went canoeing in the morning, played in the park in the afternoon, and ran through the sprinkler after dinner. But the real fun came after Dad disconnected the sprinkler and Alicia got hold of the hose...


Yes, Toby's trunks are just a little too big for him...


1 Comments:
Toby's love of chocolate will help him greatly if he follows Dad and becomes a Mensan. Good choice young man. Chocolate rocks!
And BTW, Happy Birthday Goofy Face.
Post a Comment
<< Home