9.19.2009

Jokes in the Great Outdoors

Dad: Toby, come here! Tell me a joke to put on the blog.

Toby: Why did the computer cross the street?

D: Why?

T: Because he didn't have underwear!

All: AHAHAHAHHAHHAHHH!!!

D: Alicia, now you tell me a joke.

A: Why did the kangaroo hop on the chair to the house?

D: Why?

A: Because he didn't have any windows!

All: AHAHAHAHHAHHAHHH!!!

Lately this sort of joke is a common offering from either Toby or Alicia, and always followed by hysterical laughter from both of them. The way they laugh is always funny, even if the joke wasn't.

Uncles and aunts are great audiences for these jokes, and there were plenty of them (uncles, aunts, and jokes) on our hike through Lynn Canyon Park last weekend.





2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, September 20, 2009, Blogger Leyna said...

It's so beautiful there! I want to visit!!! I notice you're wearing shorts and t-shirts. Was it warm there. I need to call you, Michelle. Hopefully this week :-)

 
At 5:10 PM, September 21, 2009, Blogger Michelle Fuller said...

It was pretty warm that day, for Vancouver. I was thankful to be in the valley so that it was a bit cooler. For the next few days we'll be in the 70's. Sunny skies. It's positively beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home