2.25.2006

Prayer

In all of our eloquence, we may have failed to make things clear. There's only one main thing we're waiting on for Alicia to go home. Bottles. She can't drink from a bottle and doesn't seem to want to. Please pray that she'll take the bottle well, or that a good alternative would be found. The only other thing she'll have to do before going home that I can think of is the carseat test. They'll have her sit in her (the Anderson's) carseat for two hours. She passes by not having any apnea. I hope that will be easy. She typically has one apnea every two days that isn't caused by feeding. During feeding? Oh maybe two-four per feed. But she won't be eating in the carseat.

Okay. Prayer for bottles. And a little for the carseat.

Thank you. Thank you my friends.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle for being so specific in your prayer requests. It helps to know just what Alicia needs. Of course we know God knows but it does make ME feel better praying for bottles and carseat tests! :) She is a beautful little girl and Toby gets more and more handsome. Love to you all. Aunt Terry. (Uncle Ken always sends his love as well)

 
At 9:39 PM, February 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know, I have been praying for your lovely family quite a bit lately, so today I went on Older Alicia's blog and found your link...I've been reading up and I have to say I think you're all incredible. I am in prayer for you daily and I think God is showing us some wonderful beauty through all of you - thank you for this blog and thank you for the chance to pray for you. Please tell Younger Alicia that I wish her a very happy 3 month birthday, and please remember that you are all very loved.
-Brittany Thurber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home