4.12.2007

Oh yeah, the blog...

You know, this thing hasn't been updated in a while.

I guess stuff has been happening, but lately I feel like I don't have much to say. Toby, on the other hand, is always good for a quote...

Reassurance
Yesterday in the car, Toby sneezed twice. He followed immediately with "I'm healthy!"

On the Digestive System
"My lunch goes into my large intestine, then it comes out as poop. Mimi, I'm done eating now."

The Link Between Easter and Candy
With something imaginary in his hand: "This is a bag of gum for God!"

On Spring
"The flowers will open, and they will do pretty things!"

On Waking Up
"#*$@."

Presumably that last one was acquired from a parent.

Easter was nice. My mom visited, bringing chocolate for all. Toby even got a couple of chocolate bunnies, perhaps symbolizing the sweetness of Christ's resurrection. One of them is hollow, symbolizing the fact that it will make his teeth hollow.

I don't usually plug our church, but this was our second Easter service at Open Door and the sermon was again wonderful. You may listen to it, or watch it, at the link.

Alicia has had pretty much constant ear infections for, I don't know, 2007. We haven't given in to doing tubes yet, but we've tried just about everything else. She has an appointment with a cranial chiropractor tomorrow.

The NBA Playoffs are about to start, without the Timberwolves again. I get excited anyway. I only wish the first round was still best of five. Cavs/Heat? Suns/Lakers? Some good potential matchups...

That's all I can think of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home