As if. Josh tried to get a picture of the view a whole bunch of times but it was too cloudy. He claims that the sunny view is the norm, however. I really can't say yet, but it is sunny right now. And today I've promised Toby that we'll climb a mountain after our waffles with fresh raspberries. I did let him know that we might not get to the top.
Ok. Since I covet the ocean, the beach etc, I am aching all over as I look at these pictures! Ok, so it is not all about me. I am happy to hear you are all together again and enjoying your new home. I too, God willing, will be in that part of the world (sort of) October 1st -October 10th. I am booking my ticket tonight to Tacoma WA! I will do my best to read The Blog frequently. COuld be a challenge since I am now an official senior-age 55 HA! Love, Diane
3 Comments:
As if. Josh tried to get a picture of the view a whole bunch of times but it was too cloudy. He claims that the sunny view is the norm, however. I really can't say yet, but it is sunny right now. And today I've promised Toby that we'll climb a mountain after our waffles with fresh raspberries. I did let him know that we might not get to the top.
It reminds me a little bit of the North Shore with the rocky beach. Beautiful!
Ok. Since I covet the ocean, the beach etc, I am aching all over as I look at these pictures!
Ok, so it is not all about me.
I am happy to hear you are all together again and enjoying your new home.
I too, God willing, will be in that part of the world (sort of) October 1st -October 10th. I am booking my ticket tonight to Tacoma WA!
I will do my best to read The Blog frequently. COuld be a challenge since I am now an official senior-age 55
HA!
Love,
Diane
Post a Comment
<< Home