11.03.2005

A Record of my Correspondence with Masterfoods (for posterity)

From: jsfuller77@hotmail.com
To: asksnickers@mmmars.com
Subject: Wrong On Two Counts


Hi. Sorry about this, but grammar and trivia are two things I tend to be a bit obsessive-compulsive about (ending sentences with prepositions notwithstanding). I just enjoyed a delicious Halloween Snickers bar, the wrapper of which bore the following question:

Who's home planet is Dagobah?

The glow-in-the-dark answer was "Yoda."

Firstly, the question should have read, "Whose home planet...," not "Who's," a contraction of "who is" or "who has." Secondly, Episode 3 made clear that Dagobah was not Yoda's home, but the planet to which he fled to escape execution.

That's all. Have a good day.

Josh


From: consumer.care@masterfoodsusa.com
To: jsfuller77@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: In response to your email regarding SNICKERS BAR


In response to your email regarding SNICKERS BARThank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with SNICKERS BAR.We appreciate
your feedback and will share your comments with our
Marketing Associates.Have a great day!

Your Friends at Masterfoods USA
A Division of Mars, IncorporatedMM/BEVITIMO 006593729A


You think I'd make this stuff up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home