11.12.2007

Do my work for me?

Okay, so I need to find a speaker to come to my program in the month of December. The topic is commerce, as in shopping. Banking and finance will be another topic down the road.

Any ideas for me? Any of you out there want to come in and speak to adult ELL students about shopping? You'd probably have to live in this state, though. We can't pay for your airfare. What is there that my students really need to know about shopping anyway? I actually don't know.

We will be introducing them to ebay and Craigslist. Got that covered. Hm, anyone out there an expert ebay shopper that wants to give us some tips?

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, November 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy used a woman we know to do a finance thing in his class. I'll have him send you her info. This is what she does--goes into schools to talk about credit and finances and the most basic of basics. Really, whatever you need her to do, she can do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home