Life, the Universe and Everything as seen by a sarcastic, cynical, but ultimately optimistic chronicler.
posted by Josh Fuller @ 9:59 AM 3 comments
there are bike helmets for babies ya know!!kayla
Sometimes a joke is just so subtle that I can't help explaining it (and thus ruining it). The title of this post is Klingon for "If I keep it up long enough, they will give in."Get it? Klingon? Forehead bruising? I kill me.
Probably it's OK, but you should visit a doctor in such cases immediately.and... Bike Helmets for babies is CORRECT!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
there are bike helmets for babies ya know!!
kayla
Sometimes a joke is just so subtle that I can't help explaining it (and thus ruining it). The title of this post is Klingon for "If I keep it up long enough, they will give in."
Get it? Klingon? Forehead bruising? I kill me.
Probably it's OK, but you should visit a doctor in such cases immediately.
and... Bike Helmets for babies is CORRECT!
Post a Comment
<< Home