Alicia, Meet Alicia
Alicia Smith née Thurber is home for the holidays from Australia. We can't wait to introduce her to the daughter we named after her.

Taking pictures of Alicia through the clear plastic walls of her cozy little home is an acquired skill. I took these without the flash, to avoid glare, but they aren't as sharp.

Alicia seems to be doing better and better, and we know the many prayers of our friends and family are a huge reason for this. She has been off her ventilator since noon Saturday, breathing on her own with the aid of a vapotherm (that tube in her nostrils). She's getting a continuous drip of mama's milk into her stomach, up to one ml per hour now. Michelle told you about the heart murmur...it's not at the point where surgery is required. As she has almost since day one, Alicia is doing as well as anyone could ask of her. We thank God and we thank you.


1 Comments:
I can't wait to meet her too. I pray for her every day too. see you soon beautiful baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home