3.03.2007

A Knight To Remember

Three years go by so quickly. Today we celebrated with a party worthy of a knight as honorable and as brave as Sir Tobias...party planners Mom and Tami Hodgkins did a spectacular job. There was jousting, there was play-doh, there was a castle cake, and for some reason I was a pirate.












3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, March 03, 2007, Blogger Michelle Fuller said...

I have my mother-in-law to thank for the frosting on that castle. She introduced me to seven-minute frosting two years ago when she made Toby a rocking-horse-shaped cake for his first birthday. Without that frosting, my humble castle would not have stood.

 
At 1:38 PM, March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Toby! Looks like it was a fun party! :)

 
At 2:10 PM, March 08, 2007, Blogger Licia said...

I'm so impressed! What a cool party. And look at Alicia Grace all balancing up on that noble steed! She's beautiful. Goodonya :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home