Everything Old Is New Again
We are officially moved in to our new place, and loving it more and more with each box we unpack.


Stoop.

Entry.

Dining Room.

Kitchen.

Kid's room, Toby's half.

Basement.

Still more basement, viewed from where Alicia was in the previous picture.

Dad's office.

The climber we bought on craigslist yesterday and just set up in the basement today!

It feels like home already. Thank you so much, John, Tami, Diane, Aunt Margaret, James, Victor, and of course Granny and Papa. Moving Day was fun and fast thanks to you.
For those of you who remember the story of my neighbor Ted, I'll just say that Ted yelled at one of my friends to "Get the fuck out of here" when my friend got too close to Ted's van while helping me move. I have to admit I'm very glad that I will never see Ted again, but I wish him well and sincerely hope that he will someday achieve the emotional intelligence of a four-year-old.
Thank God for new houses and new neighbors.


4 Comments:
Congratulations on a new place to call home. I can't wait to visit. I LOVE the little climbing playgym thing with the slide. Enjoy!
Shame on me for also forgetting to hugely thank Sara and Brenda for all the help packing and cleaning!
Oh, love the climber! Will be over to play soon!! Hope closing goes well!!
Closing was smooth. We are officially out of there!
Post a Comment
<< Home