YMCA
We had a lovely morning trip to the YMCA today. We ran through the rain to get into the building. Everyone was a good listener and a good swimmer. Toby was actually dressed before Alicia and I got a single item of clothing on.
That's because I was cleaning up Alicia's poop. Yes, my daughter pooped in the pool today. Her tight little reusable swim diaper held on to the whole thing. Along with some water. Oh, we made a mess in the locker room. Fun stuff. Now if you call you can hear Alicia's first tongue twister. "Poop, pool!"
Then, as I'm dressing (in a busy locker room), Toby says, "Mama, I really want to touch your breasts." He asked very politely. He was not obliged.


1 Comments:
Oh Michelle! I laugh because I can picture it and can see Leyna doing the same thing. I cleaned up poop from the shower yesterday (it wasn't mine :-) I hope your next trip to the Y is less eventful and that Toby doesn't announce his desire to touch your breasts.
Post a Comment
<< Home