This, That, and...
Toby is somewhat potty trained. He still has one or more accidents daily. None yesterday though! I've lost track if today is two weeks or three weeks. I think it's been three. Nothing swift about this process.
Nothing too swift about selling a house either. Our house has been on the market for three weeks and four days now. Really? Did Toby and the house start at the same time? I need more sleep. Anyway, we've had one showing. It was Friday. We are one of six townhomes for sale on our very street. I'm certain that we have a better interior, but we also have a higher price. And that's really all I'm certain of on the topic of my house.
Babysitting is a topic that bears good news. We have been searching/hoping for a high school/college age babysitter for some time. It's time that Josh and I got out and had a wee bit of a life again. But we were finding no one until we asked the Great Jenell Paris. She's a professor, if you didn't know, at Bethel University. She sent out an email to a couple classes and voila!, five babysitters! I've talked to three of them on the phone now and they are fabulous women. We won't be able to put them all to work; we're quite willing to share. So do let us know if you need a babysitter and we can pass on some names. Yeah!


6 Comments:
I'm so jealous! We need a babysitter too, and haven't connected with a good one yet. I have a lead but have yet to check her out. Having actual options of multiple sitters must feel amazing!
Oh, and yesterday when I tried to check the blog, blogger displayed a message that it was in the process of deleting this blog due to anti-American content and threats to national security..... anything else you Fullers need to share with the class?
Yes.
April Fools!
That is all.
Do you think you could send one of those babysitters to CA? Leyna stayed in the nursery yesterday, so that's a start, right?
Excuse me, but I thought I was your babysitter?!?
Kayla
Send me one! Seriously!
Post a Comment
<< Home