3^3+3
For 82 days of every year, my wife and I are the same age. Today is the second day of that period. Already I feel closer to her.
As I leave my twenties behind, undoubtedly my mind will be occupied with loftier, more noble concepts than have heretofore been typical of these pages. Here is a sampling of the kind of thing you can expect:
A new life is a week underway on the other side of the world. If you haven't yet been introduced to Sophia Michelle Smith, go say hi. She's amazing.
We just signed up for Xcel Energy's Windsource program, and I'd encourage you to check it out. For a few dollars more, your home can be powered entirely by wind. Now, I'm pretty certain they don't actually disconnect our house from the other power sources and only send us actual wind-generated electricity, but the idea is that the more people sign up, the more Xcel commits to using renewable energy. It's a very good idea. Al Gore does it, but people still give him a hard time for having his A/C on in Nashville. Sheesh.
So as you can see, there will be fewer poop and pee jokes around here from now on. But that's not to say the good times are over...for example, Victor has requested that I blog my convoluted and multifarious theories on the Matrix trilogy and has even volunteered the use of his awe-inspiring home theater system as an aid. So you have that to look forward to.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home