I Demand A Recount
Today Creative Kidstuff had a Lego Contest! Toby built this cool house...

...but it didn't win. We still had a blast though, and saw some really cool stuff that older kids had made. And we bought Toby his first Bionicle. Dad put it together, and we both thinks it's awesome.


3 Comments:
Uh-oh, you're into Bionicles now. Mitchell is still into these, if you can believe it, at the age of 11, with Jackson picking up the program. Just when we thought Mitchell had collected the whole series, a new sub-series would be released . . . The fever may have peaked somewhere around 2nd grade, but they are still fun to put together. Be prepared for the inevitable "Bionicle stew" that will grow on Toby's bedroom floor, as he starts dismantling and re-assembling them. On the plus side, Bionicles make quick and easy birthday gifts for any kids in his future school-classes. Just swing by Wal-Mart on your way to the party, drop a Bionicle canistar in a Dollar store gift bag, and away you go!
Hi I'm some guy whos 14 and has been into bionicle since 2001. One of the best and most important things about them is the story. If your kid learns the story it will expand his mind and creativity with both construction and story. Also if he starts to stick with it could you do one thing for this ol'Bionicle fan,
tell him not to call them "BionicleS" call them "Bionicle" or "Bionicle sets" 'cause the plural sounds dumb...
Same guy as last post. I know this is weird but I'm bored so I'll post you a link to someones fan-made bionicle game:
http://www.menol.org/menol/index.htm
Heres the biggest bionicle fanforum:
http://www.bzpower.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home