Life, the Universe and Everything as seen by a sarcastic, cynical, but ultimately optimistic chronicler.
posted by Josh Fuller @ 5:35 AM 2 comments
You should get Toby a little fig leaf so he doesn't have to use his hand.
Hey Fullers,Whats up? I know you dont see as many comments from me anymore. I'm doin ok. You can still go to Spencer's site cuz I still post on there sometimes. Anyway, I love all the pictures. Alicia is getting so big...WOW!!! Have fun with her.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
You should get Toby a little fig leaf so he doesn't have to use his hand.
Hey Fullers,
Whats up? I know you dont see as many comments from me anymore. I'm doin ok. You can still go to Spencer's site cuz I still post on there sometimes. Anyway, I love all the pictures. Alicia is getting so big...WOW!!! Have fun with her.
Post a Comment
<< Home