3.13.2007

Ah, today

This morning Toby said to me, "Mama, let's lay down and look at the shapes in the clouds." We were in the living room. We did. We saw a rhinoceros, a pink sheep with wings, and so much more.

I taught today! My own class. It was fabulous. You know, I've had to learn all about speakers in order to teach this class. I love it. And one of my students for this class was also my student in my first year of teaching at Edison High School. I must not have done a very good job.

I came home. I was in the bathroom with Alicia, ready to brush my hair, and I heard this swishing of water. She had her hand in the toilet! Oh dear!

Oh yes. And Toby pooped in the toilet today. It's a big day. All of you non-parents out there do need to realize that this has nothing to do with what may or may not happen tomorrow. But we can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home