5.14.2006

The First Possibly Annual AFU Readers Poll

This blog will be one year old tomorrow. In celebration of my blogday, I offer this fun quiz which may serve to guide and inspire me as A Fuller Understanding moves onward and upward into year two. Or it might just kill some time. Please enter your responses in the comments section.

1. A Fuller Understanding is:
a) My favorite blog.
b) Not the worst website I've been to this week.
c) Usually funnier than weather.com.
d) A dumb name.

2. The best thing about this blog is:
a) The witty and insightful commentary on everyday life.
b) The quotes at the top of the page that change every time you refresh.
c) Cute pictures!
d) Hey, I never noticed those quotes before!

3. My favorite post so far is:
a) My Friend Johnny
b) The Lottery
c) Alicia is born
d) Josh locked out
e) Michelle and God
f) Alicia Gets Dressed
g) Michelle on Being Home
h) Other: ________________________

4. Best Gimmick Post:
a) Citizenship Quiz
b) Snickers Email
c) James Frey Spoof
d) Iambic Pentameter
e) This stupid poll

5. This blog needs more:
a) Links to hilarious news articles.
b) Vitamin D.
c) Cute pictures!
d) Posts by Michelle.
e) Readers.

6. In general, multiple choice polls are:
a) A waste of time.
b) A good way to gather opinions.
c) Fun to write, but boring to read.
d) Confusing.
e) Fine as long as they don't have too many choices.
f) a) & c)
g) b) but also d)
h) c) & a)
i) e) & f)
j) h), i), & d)
k) a), c), & e)
l) t) & y)
m) a), c), & f)
n) neither d) nor h)
o) i) and k) are the same, you knob.
p) e)

7. This poll is:
a) Hilarious.
b) Incredibly egocentric. Even for you, Josh.
c) An obvious and pathetic ploy for comments.
d) Finally over.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. b
2. a
3. d
4. e
5. a + c +d
6. c
7. c

 
At 9:36 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

I'm afraid my attention-deficit difficulties won't allow me to complete the survey...I would inevitably forget my answers in between reading the question and typing the number to identify my response (what an awkward sentence...)

But I love this blog. It's so nice to know that someone else in the world is as irritated by grammar and punctuation errors as I am. My personal pet peeve is misuse of homophones.

 
At 2:53 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Licia said...

1. Somewhere between A and B. A.B?, or perhaps, B.5

2. E - all of the above (except D)

3. Hmm... this is a tough one. My favourite Josh-written story from these choices is the locked out Brilliant Toby story. My other favourite isn't listed here -- It's called "A Few Little Pieces," and it was posted on 1.25.2006. It's the one where you write like you're Alicia. It made me cry, but not it a bad way. that was cool.

My favourite Michelle-written posts: the photos when Alicia first came home-- "Sorry to Keep you in Suspense", that one was perfect! And the 2 posts you wrote immediately after that:"Day 1(07)" and "Life After Hospital". And I also like "Further Days as a Family of Four."

4. Best gimmick post - I hadn't read the Snicker's email before, I like that one.

5. C & D

6. I O K :)

7. E - all of the above

Now I go to work and quit wasting my time on silly internet things! (which is really much more fun than actually going to work)
Love you guys ;)

 
At 10:09 PM, May 19, 2006, Blogger This Girl said...

C - all of the above.

I had the attention deficit thing, so I just filled in C for all my answers... which is better than drawing a boat, but only just.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home