'Twas a good week
Today I swam a full mile. Yeah!
Toby rode his bike all the way around the block. Seven tenths of a mile. Good going Tobes!
We saw the pulmonologist for the last time in five years today. Yeah! We don't have to see him again until Alicia's six. I like him and all, but, come on. One less doctor.
I think this might be my favorite- Alicia has thrice taken a toy animal, held it up to my body and made a noise...as if it's attacking me or eating me. It's the cutest thing.
Alicia is a pincher. It's a bad thing. It's a frequent thing. Toby would like his sister a whole lot more if she didn't pinch him constantly. So Tami told us to teach Alicia to stomp her foot and/or to say no when she gets frustrated instead. Well, we tried, and Toby started stomping his foot and saying no. Oops. But it's good, I guess. Alicia wants to do everything that Toby does, so she was soon afterward standing there trying to stomp her foot. Oh so very cute! We were having a good time stomping feet and laughing when Alicia decided it was a good time to reach out and pinch me again. I don't get it.
After a few days we gave the lizard to a pet store. Hopefully he will have a long life in a nice home.
Alicia has cut her last eye teeth. So that should mean no more teething for quite a while. That's a good thing.
And I have a job interview on Thursday! To teach twice a week in Osseo. That could be a good thing too.


3 Comments:
Pinching's bad???
When I started pinching my sister my mom made me wear mittens... in california.
Colleen w.
Hey, that's an idea!
Post a Comment
<< Home