12.22.2005

Taken Sunday





9 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Rachie Rach and the Funky Bunch said...

Alicia is so sweet. It is great to see you guys holding her.

I must add that I studied the picture of Josh very carefully, and in no way shape or form can I see that he is fat.

 
At 5:59 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Josh Fuller said...

I told you, it's just my gut!

 
At 6:15 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Jenell Williams Paris said...

So dear! She has quite a bit more hair already than Oliver and Wesley do at 6 mos!

And Josh, I think we're going to need to see a shirtless photo of you.

 
At 6:40 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Josh Fuller said...

I'm appalled. Do you think I started this blog for the sake of shameless exhibitionism and cheap thrills? Hmm, good point. Okay, I'll see what I can do.

 
At 7:22 AM, December 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a sweet little dumpling--and I don't mean you Josh. Seriously, even through the tubes you can see that she is indeed a beautiful girl.

 
At 10:48 AM, December 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! It's good to see pictures of her in your arms!

 
At 10:55 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Melody Peters said...

Nice to see you two holding her in your arms.

 
At 11:13 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger katy said...

Alicia looks adorable in her Xmas outfit! And I second the request for a shirtless Josh.

 
At 9:25 AM, January 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much bigger! Looking at this and the last set of pictures I can really see her filling out. Her skin tone looks so healthy. What a beautiful baby. I can't wait to see her in person. We love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home