Castle Battle
If you know our son, you know he is continually telling stories. Sometimes, but not often enough, Michelle or I makes time to sit down at the computer and actually type one out as he tells it. We're collecting them in a binder, but today I thought we'd post one for you to enjoy as well.
* * * * * * *
Castle Battle
written by Toby
Once upon a time, there was a castle that's only a tower in the middle of the ground, and it was unfortunately in the shape of a square. And, there were all kinds of knights for years, and the one knight that was powerful forever, it will never die. Because it has a red gun with red bullets. Two red bullets, unfortunately. And, each bullet appeared in the gun.
And then he saw some bad guys coming in their jail trapper. And, very soon, right away, he got trapped in the dungeon that was on there. And unfortunately a knight from the castle rescued the door open. And the door went right down! But that's how it's supposed to open. And, only the evil drum warriors were tanned from a troll. And it was one of the toughest ones, of course.
Of course, they were bad guys. And then they saw something from a mine coming, from a catapult on their mine. And only the red dragon was not green. So the green dragon blew fire onto the Matik war ship. It was just like, "BLLLDLLLL!" went a signal, even though the vehicle coming with a dwarf inside was a helmet. Even though it was just a helmet. With wheels, of course.
And that's enough story, and then I drive a truck and then I turn into a knight and then I go to my castle. And that's enough story.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home