Mongolian Police Report
Not to trump Alicia's party, but could you pray for a piece of paper please?
One piece (two pieces, actually) of my application for permanent residency in Canada is (are) a "report of no information" from the police from every country I've lived in for more than six months in the last ten years. So I need one from Mongolia (and from Josh's work).
I still know ex-pats in Mongolia. They have been working to obtain this document for me and haven't been able to. The police say that I have to appear in person. Even efforts to get this doc through the "back door" have been unsuccessful.
Now, it's possible that I can include a document with my application saying that I've been unable to obtain this needed doc.
In any case, could you pray that this would all get ironed out?
Thanks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home