6.25.2006

Everything Old Is New Again

First of all, we need to remind you of the party on Wednesday. Alicia's dedication, everyone welcome, 5:30 PM.

And now, the good stuff. For entirely self-serving, unaltruistic reasons, Grandpa John has benevolently bequeathed his old camera to us. What do you think?




Alicia turns over.






And finally...the Amazing Toby magically suspends a spoon from his ear.

3 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the pictures. Alicia looks amazing. So healthy, strong, and happy!
Kirsten, Robert, and Sam

 
At 12:04 PM, June 26, 2006, Blogger Michelle Fuller said...

I just realized that it looks like Toby is about to push Alicia down the stairs in one of the pictures. But he wasn't. Just thought I'd tell you that.

 
At 7:01 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Licia said...

Just beautiful pictures :)
I can't wait to see you guys tonight!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home