Toby and Alicia had lots of fun last Saturday, celebrating Dada's birthday with their cousins and uncles and one aunt (miss you Auntie Brianna!).



Yesterday they took a walk with their other aunt.

And after so much action, it's always nice to get comfy on Papa Ernie's big comfy couch.
5 Comments:
Josh, I think you must have missed a picture. of a couch.
And in the first pic, for those who know just enough about our family to be confused . . . the baby's back on the right in pink is Kacia, a cousin. The baby in green is Abby, Josh's cousin's daughter. The babies are three weeks apart.
It looks like there was a heat wave there with Alicia wearing tank and shorts! Or was she just missing the MN heat and humidity? :-)
There are five pictures in this post. In Chrome and IE, they all show up. In Firefox (3.5), only three of them show up. How weird. Anyone with Safari or Netscape want to chime in?
I use firefox and all 5 show up.
Hi! The pics are great- I use firefox and can see all 5...now. Although last week when I first looked at this post, I could only see - 4 I think. I didn't see the couch one then. It's pretty awesome! Are you guys having a great time? Looks like a beautiful time, happy family, fun new memories. Thinking of you all. Hugs!
alicia
Post a Comment
<< Home