Life, the Universe and Everything as seen by a sarcastic, cynical, but ultimately optimistic chronicler.
posted by Josh Fuller @ 5:58 PM 4 comments
You didn't take a picture of the crysalids? And you didn't post the cute picture I took of Alicia today?Oh yeah, great blog, husband. Way to get rolling again. I was just thinking we/you haven't posted pictures of our kids for a long time.
How could I post a picture you took on the 23rd when this post was put up on the 20th?So yeah, the caterpillars are now in their chrysalids (cocoons) and we should get a picture of that up soon.And Alicia. Alicia is cute.
This is why wives should never rebuke their husbands.
Too cute you two!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
You didn't take a picture of the crysalids? And you didn't post the cute picture I took of Alicia today?
Oh yeah, great blog, husband. Way to get rolling again. I was just thinking we/you haven't posted pictures of our kids for a long time.
How could I post a picture you took on the 23rd when this post was put up on the 20th?
So yeah, the caterpillars are now in their chrysalids (cocoons) and we should get a picture of that up soon.
And Alicia. Alicia is cute.
This is why wives should never rebuke their husbands.
Too cute you two!
Post a Comment
<< Home