4.15.2006

Stupid Stuff

Prior to November of last year, this blog had far fewer readers than it does now, but I like to think that those few brave souls who dared to darken my virtual door on a regular basis more often than not left satisfied, or at least mildly amused. This post is the sort of thing they were often subjected to, and as life gradually returns to normal 'round here, so too will these pages. And probably their readership. Enjoy.

At the top of the stupid list has to be this guy, who lives not twenty minutes from me and is getting national attention for letting the voting public decide what he watches on TV. You have to admire his courage, especially in light of who the voting public decided should be their president. Go make him watch Becker. It feels surprisingly good.

I've always been a little skeptical of alternative healing "chiropractors," but after reading about this guy, I'm ready to believe they're all quacks. I guess I'll always be the son of a surgeon.

Clothing that blends you into the background! It's about damn time.

Gay ducks. I don't have any particular commentary about this, I just couldn't pass up the chance to use the phrase 'gay ducks' on my blog.

Interesting things stolen recently: Ballpark bleachers, display case of lottery tickets, surveillance cameras in a laundromat, and this guy stole back his own dog from the pound. And did you hear about the sextuplet hoax?

Smell-O-Vision! It's about damn time.

And my personal favorite, the little old lady who got a ticket for taking too long to cross the street.

I don't know about you, but that's all the stupidity I can handle for one day. I need to go watch PBS now.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, April 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy having you vote what he'll watch is wearing a wedding ring. Who married this guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home