Hangin' On the Left Coast, Yo

Mama and baby with friends Chad & Melinda in Seattle.

Wouldn't Chad be a good Dad?

Alicia and Marigold.

Uncle Derek.

Brianna and Caleb...geez, is she really old enough to be dating?
I wish I could say life is beautiful since the gals came home, but that's not entirely the case. Alicia has been a terror to put to sleep at night. This is the third night in a row that Michelle's entire evening has been laying in bed, nursing, and willing herself not to lash out at her daughter in anger. She starts at around 7, and last night Alicia kept us up past 11.
We may never leave our time zone again.


3 Comments:
Is Uncle Derek's collar popped?
say it's not so....we really want to you to come back! It was so fun to have the girls here. YOu can bring the boys next time!
I'm sorry that we were not consistant or very encouraging of normal sleepig habits. routines are really important. We really loved having you here- spending time together!
Post a Comment
<< Home