2.10.2009

Alicia's First Story

Now you can know that verbosity is a trait of all of the Josh Fuller family. Not a one of us is left out. Here is Alicia's first story. Today, while no one was paying any attention, Alicia began to tell a story about a baby in a hospital. I wisked her off to the office to record what I could. Admittedly, there is much that I didn't understand. I did my best. And I've never heard of "Mattie" before, but the theme seems familiar.

A cow jumped over her and so um. . . and I wanted them a throw down her, There’s a heart on you mom! Why is a heart on you? (Cuz Dada put it there) How did he put it there? I should take it, we should take it off. And put it on Zack’s, Bella’s [Valentine].

First they go to the hospital and said Hi little babies and then they go down the hill and jumped and . . .but she didn’t, but the baby didn’t fit on the fiddle. but on my so . .I’m sad at on the building they waited for their mom and they were not nice but when they had a fever they can’t go to her friend . . the other dad that was . . . come there for the cat for the hammer um so and said hello. And they she um so the captures but and now he wanted to get bad but he wanted to not get bad but I’m um so I wanted them to stop fighting and the were stop fighting but now and now I um get I’m most angry about they didn’t stop fighting. But he didn’t want to fight again, but they wouldn’t get tired of fighting the because they um said a big rabbit fighting um getting a girl for a baby. That’s what she wanted. And then she wanted to not be a baby because um she’s a big girl but she wouldn’t be a big girl because she’s a most sister and she’s not mommy because um said hello from you will not get to go downstairs anymore because you fight downstairs remember. Because I’m said don’t play downstairs anymore because I’m said hello don’t be bad I don’t want them to be frustrated because they fight downstairs. Take the blue ball away from Mattie, the blue Mattie. The blue Mattie was downstairs fighting with the captain with thirteen ears will fall off and they can’t kill them of course and they can’t fight them because she is my friend and because she is my captain and so she popped through the Mattie but then she questioned a car named a Patty crossed through the trap and a big big park because um why did she passed through the park and then she went back to her mommy because she was fighting with the captain and then she hit the captains face and I wanted her to stop and then she did it again and I wanted her to stop but she wouldn’t want to stop because I’m so and Mattie goed to the fair and buyed some apples with her mom.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, February 10, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Leyna's started telling stories too, but not quite as long as Alicia's :-)

 
At 5:03 PM, February 13, 2009, Blogger Willow and Sprout said...

Zack says: Wow! Very interesting! Sounds like sentences cut up from different stories into one. That's a great story.

 
At 7:13 PM, February 13, 2009, Blogger Michelle Fuller said...

It's funny to me. This story has crazy grammar and language issues, but when she talks in normal life, her grammar is lovely. It happens to my students too. It's like they are trying to get too much language out of a very small hole.

 
At 10:37 PM, February 14, 2009, Blogger brad said...

I'd like to hear more about the captain with thirteen ears please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home