Yeah, I don't know why Josh didn't explain it. Here it is from Toby:
Title: Blood come aboard
I was going down the stairs going home outside Tami's of her back house. And I was going down her back stairs outside. And I fell down. And blood came out of my nose. And Bella didn't know because she was playing downstairs and we were going home. I didn't notice I was going to bleed. It didn't hurt. (Mama asks, then why did you cry?) Because I fell down.
2 Comments:
care to explain toby's face?
Yeah, I don't know why Josh didn't explain it. Here it is from Toby:
Title: Blood come aboard
I was going down the stairs going home outside Tami's of her back house. And I was going down her back stairs outside. And I fell down. And blood came out of my nose. And Bella didn't know because she was playing downstairs and we were going home. I didn't notice I was going to bleed. It didn't hurt. (Mama asks, then why did you cry?) Because I fell down.
Post a Comment
<< Home