Toby met his sister last night.

"Baby! Tiny!"

She liked holding his hand.

He liked opening and closing the doors of her "house."
Then this morning he played at the Children's Museum with his aunt Claire.

My dad is in town this week, and he brought my new sister.


A good time was had by all!
4 Comments:
I can't even believe how big Alicia is getting! Just look at those big full cheeks from the pictures a few days ago! I just love the picture of Toby meeting his sister. How VERY sweet! We haven't been to the Children's Museum in awile- looks like a new exhibit! Have a good time with Josh's dad. We'll talk to you soon!
The top picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I also love the one of her chubby little foot!
Colleen W.
Wow! That is amazing. Your children are beautiful little people. I love the photos :) Alicia looks fantastic. I will try to call this weekend. Hi to Toby for me. Lots of love you ...
Licia
Alicia looks huge in comparison to the first pictures! She is growing at an amazing pace and I hope it continues. I am so glad Toby got to meet his little sister - the pictures are adorable! They are both beatiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home