9.16.2006

Apple Retentive

Today I make my debut on Ebay as a seller. It's not something of which I plan on making a habit, but what else do you do with an apple that looks like a butt?

I'm off to the Tool concert, about which I plan on writing tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So a 10 day auction for a piece of fruit unlikely to retain its unique shape for that long? Will I appreciate a subtle jab at those get rich quick scammers that sell off rotten sandwiches in that look like Elvis, I'm not sure sufficent thought went into that auction.

Of course no thought went into this comment so that leaves me in the same thoughtless catagory. Unless no thought is exactly the required amount, in which case I may now be over-thinking things.

Is it lunch time yet?

 
At 8:44 PM, September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the previous comment, the word "will" should be read as "While"

hmmmm

 
At 3:03 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Josh Fuller said...

Do apples frequently change shape in Australia?

 
At 3:56 PM, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they rot, wither and die they do. As someone who has bought a large amount of fruit and not eaten it, I can assure you that the differance between a rectum shaped apple and a vaguely stinky piece of garbage is only a few days.

 
At 9:24 PM, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, it was an apple that started this screwed up world. What are you REALLY trying to sell us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home